We are now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 academic year.
If you are interested in applying to the current academic year, please contact the Admissions Office directly at email@example.com.
The purpose of the admission process at ISG Dammam is to determine whether a potential student and the school are well suited for each other. It is important for parents to read the curriculum information on our website to ensure our philosophy of education is aligned with their desires for their children.
We welcome applications from students of all nationalities who are able to meet the demands of an academically challenging curriculum. Students are selected based upon past school records, teacher recommendations, standardized test scores, interviews and/or classroom observations.
We offer places to those students whose experiences and records indicate they will succeed in the school’s academic programs. Classes are created with the appropriate balance and mixture of learners.
Admission decisions are always made in the best interests of the student and the existing student population.
Please note that ISG Dammam cannot accept students who, because of severe cognitive or physical disabilities, require special education classes or services. If upon receipt of school records or present observations and testing, it becomes apparent that a student requires special services that Dammam does not provide, parents will be notified. The school reserves the right to exclude a child for failure to satisfy entrance requirements of this policy.
- Complete the online application form with all the supporting documents, including proof of payment of the application fee (SAR 920 incl. VAT). Please note that we believe children learn best alongside their age-appropriate peers. Therefore, we strictly adhere to our age criteria. Children must be born before September 1 of the appropriate calendar year. (See Grade Equivalents Table.)
- Copies of report cards/transcripts including any partial year records must be translated into English and then authenticated. Copies of any standardized test results must also be submitted with the application.
- English/Math recommendation letters must be completed by the previous school authorities and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org directly. This is required only for high school applicants (Grades 9 to 12).
- Every applicant to ISG Dammam must be assessed before he or she is admitted to the school. Developmental assessments and interviews with parents are conducted for children entering Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten 1. (Please note that children applying to Pre-Kindergarten must be toilet trained by the time of school entry.)
- Once the application file is complete, it is reviewed by the ISG Dammam Admissions Committee and a decision is made.
- If a place is offered and accepted, a non-refundable and non-deferrable seat deposit of SAR 2,500 must be paid to secure your child’s place.
- To complete enrollment and be admitted to the school, all documentation must be submitted including the necessary medical forms and vaccination records, completed Ministry of Education documentation, and the completed Enrollment Contract.
- After submission of all required enrollment documentation and payments, clearance for enrollment will be granted by the ISG Nurses’ Office, Government Relations Office and the Finance Office. Only once these clearances have been given will students be enrolled in ISG Dammam. The Admissions office requires at least 24 hours’ notice from clearance being granted to students starting school for their first day.
Saudi law requires that all new students (except American citizens) apply for a Ministry of Education approval. If the applicant is in Grade 2 or above, the applicant's current report card must be attested by the Saudi Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country from which the report card is being issued. This may be carried with you, as it will only be needed upon arrival in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi law also requires Saudi nationals (no matter what age) to apply for Ministry of Education approval directly through the MoE. Approval documents must be submitted before an assessment is scheduled.