- Complete the online application form with all the supporting documents, including proof of payment. Please note that we believe children learn best alongside their age-appropriate peers. Therefore, we strictly adhere to our age criteria. Children must be born before September 1 of the appropriate calendar year.
- Copies of report cards/transcripts including any partial year records must be translated into English and then authenticated. Copies of any standardized test results must also be submitted with the application.
- English/Math recommendation letters must be completed by the previous school authorities and sent to email@example.com directly. This is required only for high school applicants (Grades 9 to 12).
- Every applicant to ISG Dammam must be assessed before he or she is admitted to the school. Developmental assessments and interviews with parents are conducted for children entering Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten 1.
- Once the application file is complete, it is reviewed by the ISG Dammam Admissions Committee and a decision is made.
- If a place is offered and accepted, a non-refundable and non-deferrable seat deposit of SAR 2,500 must be paid to secure your child’s place.
- To complete enrollment and be admitted to the school, all documentation must be submitted including the necessary medical forms and vaccination records, completed Ministry of Education documentation, and the completed Enrollment Contract.
- After submission of all required enrollment documentation and payments, clearance for enrollment will be granted by the ISG Nurses’ Office, Government Relations Office and the Finance Office. Only once these clearances have been given will students be enrolled in ISG Dammam. The Admissions office requires at least 24 hours’ notice from clearance being granted to students starting school for their first day.