Thank you for considering ISG Dammam.
The following are the procedures and actions pertaining to the admission services of International Schools Group Dammam.
- For the new students, the application forms can be downloaded from the school website Online Forms or picked up from the Registrar’s Office.
- The non-refundable application fee of 500 SR per student along with the completed, signed application must be submitted in person to the Registrar’s Office.
- Copies of Report cards/Grade Reports/ Transcripts including any partial year records must be translated into English and then authenticated. Also, Copies of any Standardized Test Results must be submitted to Registrar’s office with the application.
- The applicant's previous year reports along with the entrance test are reviewed by the Counselor's and then the Registrar’s Office informs the applicant of the school's decision.
- Copies of necessary identification records like passport, residence permit, photos, employment certificates, and health records for approved applicants in Grades Pre-K to 12 have to be submitted to the Registrar's Office.
- English/Math recommendation letters must be filled by the previous school authorities and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org directly. This is required only for High School new applicants from grade 9 to 12.
- Admission testing is scheduled when needed through the Counselor's Office for all applicants entering grades 1 through 10.
- Developmental assessments and interviews with parents are conducted for children entering
Preschool-Kindergarten and Kindergarten 1 through the Registrar Office.
- Kindly note the Ministry of Education of Saudi Arabia emphasis the rules:
- If the student is transferring from a school abroad: Two copies of the student's latest report card or transcript from the school last attended; the report card/ transcript must be attested by the Saudi Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country from which the report card/ transcript was issued.
- If the Student is transferring from a school out of the Eastern Province, the report card must be attested by the Foreign Education Department of the area in which that school is located.
- After having received the completed application and enrollment fee, the Registrar Office establishes a file for the student.
- The parents can pay the school fees against an account number established by the Business Office.
- The Admissions Office assigns all new students to the different sections of each grade level.
The Admissions Office is more than willing to answer any questions you may have about the application process. Please do not hesitate to contact us on +966-013-8292444, Extension number: 108 or 109, or email on email@example.com.
Please note the school will apply VAT on all the school receipts, click on the message from the Superintendent, Eddie Liptrot for more details.