OUR MISSION STATEMENT
ISG-Dammam, accredited by the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges, is a member of the International Schools Group in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We are a unique blend of cultures with a wealth of experiences enabling us to offer a truly world class education.
We are committed to empowering our students with the knowledge and skills necessary to become self-disciplined, adaptable, independent citizens, aspiring to personal achievement and contributing responsibly to their communities.
Our dedicated professional educators, in partnership with parents and community, challenge our students with strong curricular and co-curricular programs in a safe, caring and supportive environment.
OUR BELIEF STATEMENTS
We believe that…
● Each child is unique.
● The cultural and national backgrounds of our students are assets.
● Each person has intrinsic value and deserves to be treated with respect and dignity.
● High values and integrity are fundamental to excellent education.
● It is essential for each child to have understanding of and compassion for others.
● The social, physical, intellectual and emotional development of students is important for their success.
● Students have different ways of learning and demonstrating abilities, and require a variety of instructional approaches and assessment strategies in order to thrive.
● Each child is capable of critical thinking, problem solving and performing at high levels of learning.
● Learning is achieved through clearly defined, attainable and measurable outcomes guided by the district.
● Staff development and continuing education programs are essential for professional growth.
● Technology will continue to enhance our educational delivery opportunities.
● Delivering a costeffective quality education is essential to our stakeholders. Our coeducational programs must be accomplished in a manner consistent with the regulations of the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Education.
ISG Dammam Graduate Profile:
The ISG Dammam student will …….
● demonstrate integrity, dignity and selfconfidence;
● respect diversity, demonstrate cultural sensitivity and accept others as individuals;
● possess an understanding of the major fields of knowledge necessary for success in adult life;
● read critically, write clearly, listen carefully and speak effectively;
● be an independent, logical and critical decisionmaker;
● set realistic goals and persevere to achieve them;
● be dependable, responsible and cooperative;
● have a capacity for creativity and originality;
● demonstrate leadership qualities and influence others in a positive manner;
● strive for a healthy lifestyle;
● be adaptable and resilient;
● demonstrate intellectual curiosity;
● be a responsible world citizen.